If your organisation does not have a Google for Nonprofits account, please visit the Google for Nonprofits website to get started.
Please complete the steps below.
You will need to use the same username for your Google for Nonprofits and Ad Grants accounts. For example, if you signed up for Google for Nonprofits using email@example.com, your Ad Grants account will also be associated with that email address. You can invite additional users to access and manage your Ad Grants account after activation.
Step 1: Verify that your website is secure with HTTPS
- Sign in to Google for Nonprofits
- Click Get started under Google Ad Grants
- Enter the website that your organisation will use for Ad Grants
- Click Submit website to check if your website is secure
Step 2: Watch the welcome video
- This should take five minutes. The video provides information about the Google Ad Grants programme requirements and tips on how to succeed
- Click the tick box to confirm that you have completed the video
Step 3: Submit your activation for review
- Click Submit activation request to submit your activation for review
Your activation request will be reviewed and you'll receive an email with further instructions. The review typically takes three working days.