About the Google Ad Grants program
Google Ad Grants provides free Google Ads advertising—up to $10,000 USD per month—on Google search result pages to eligible nonprofit organizations. The program is designed to help organizations connect with people to make a greater impact on the world.
Ad Grants recipients build and manage their own Google Ads account similar to paying advertisers. Ad Grants ads show below the ads of paying advertisers and have a number of options within the following limits:
- A daily budget limit of $329 USD, which is equivalent to about $10,000 USD per month
- A maximum cost-per-click limit of $2.00 USD when using manual bidding or use of Smart Bidding strategies like Maximize Conversions, which may bid higher than $2.00 USD if appropriate to your account goals (note that other Smart Bidding strategies are capped at $2.00 USD CPC)
- Are text ads that appear on Google search result pages
- The program does not provide online or offline documentation (ie the current, virtual value of your Ad Grants account, your start date) beyond what is available when you run performance reports in your account
Ad Grants Resources
Visit the Ad Grants website to review eligibility and join the program
Find frequently asked questions and post your questions on the Ad Grants Community Forum
Access video tutorials and educational live streams by subscribing to the Ad Grants YouTube Channel
Receive invitations and connect with Ad Grants by opting into Customized Performance & Suggestions emails.
Learn how your nonprofit can be matched with an account volunteer through partner universities with Ad Grants’ Online Challenge Program.
- If you’d like to work with a professional, review our current recommendations in the Ad Grants Certified Professionals Community Directory.