Overview of AdWords Express for Ad Grants
If you have a Google Ad Grants account but feel that you don't have the time or expertise to manage it properly, you can add an AdWords Express account for Ad Grants.
FAQCan I have both an AdWords account and an AdWords Express account?
Yes, you can have both an AdWords account and an AdWords Express account with Google Ad Grants. To be able to use your Ad Grants budget with AdWords Express, you'll have to use your Ad Grants account login and password to create your AdWords Express campaign.
Note: Even though they are managed separately, your Google Ad Grants account and AdWords Express account will be linked and will share the same $10,000 USD a month budget.
New Google Ad Grantees
If you want to start using AdWords Express, you have to first sign up for Google Ad Grants and create an AdWords account. If you create the AdWords Express account before your Ad Grants account, or include billing information at any time, you won't be able to use the account with Ad Grants.
Please follow the steps outlined below to get started:
- Sign up for a Google Ad Grants account. Visit your country's Ad Grants site to apply.
- Create an AdWords account using the Account Creation Guide and submit your account for us to review and activate. We will notify you once it has been approved.
- Once you get your account activation notice, go to the AdWords Express website and log in using your Google Ad Grants AdWords login and password.
- Use the AdWords Express Account Creation Guide to help you create your first ad!
Existing Google Ad Grantees
If you want to start using AdWords Express and already have a Google Ad Grants AdWords account, follow these steps:
Remember, do not add any billing information to your account or you will be charged for any ad spend.
Once you've created the AdWords Express account with your Ad Grants AdWords login, it will automatically be linked with your Ad Grants account and the $10,000 USD budget will be shared between AdWords and AdWords Express. As a result, make sure to split your daily budgets between the two accounts if you want to run ads on both.
Yes, the same limitations apply to AdWords Express and AdWords for Grantees:
- $10,000 USD/month budget to be shared between both your AdWords Express account and Google Ad Grants AdWords account
- A maximum cost-per-click (CPC) limit of $2.00 USD
- Ads only appear on Google
- Text ads only
No. Any changes, including adding, editing, pausing, or removing ads can only be done through your AdWords Express account. If you sign in to AdWords, you'll see an alert that directs you to your AdWords Express account to manage your AdWords Express ads.
At the moment, AdWords Express is only available to Ad Grantees in the following locations:
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
Please check back for updates on newly added countries.