Account Creation Guide
Ad Grants Account Creation Guide
Here's how you can get started with Google Ad Grants in-kind advertising in three basic steps:
- Create an AdWords account.
- Create your first ad campaign.
- Submit your account to the Google Ad Grants team for review and activation.
- Do not enter billing information (e.g. credit card or payment method), even though you'll be asked to in your account.
- You must choose U.S. dollars as your currency regardless of the country you're in.
- Do not enable these features: Display Network, Display bids, managed placements, managed placement bids, and automatic bidding.
Please note, you cannot convert a regular AdWords account you already have to a Google Ad Grants account, as it contains payment information. You must create a new account per the instructions in this guide.