Your organisation may use only website domains that have been approved through the Ad Grants enrolment process or through the additional website domain(s) request form. Approved domains are subject to the following criteria:
- Owned website
Your organisation must own the domain that users land on when they click your ad. If you'd like users to land directly on a donation page, your content may be hosted by one of the these verified donation processors.
- High-quality website
- Your site must have a robust and clear description of your organisation, mission and activities. It must have substantial content, updated events and information, clear navigation and clear calls to action for a high quality user experience.
- Your site's content must be unique to your organisation.
- Your website must load quickly, not contain broken links and (for all new domains) be secured with HTTPS.
- Commercial activity
- Commercial activity must not be the purpose of your website. This includes sales of products and services, offering consultations, generating leads and providing referrals.
- Sites resembling businesses or for-profit blogs/vlogs are not permitted.
- Any limited commercial activities must describe how they support your mission.
- If your organisation charges for products or services, your website must describe how your organisation uses funds, for example, by disclosing an annual report.
- Your website may not make claims that promise results only after a consultation, service or purchase.
- Your organisation must serve the public in some way, rather than only those who pay for a service.
- Limited ads on website
- Advertising on your organisation’s website must be relevant to your mission and not be obtrusive to users.
- Your website may not host Google AdSense ads or affiliate advertising links. If you're required to link to an AdSense account to receive payments for the Android market, you're eligible as long as you don't display AdSense ads on your website.
How to add a new website domain
To add or update website domain(s) to your account, complete the additional website domain(s) request form. Your request will be reviewed within 10 working days.
Any account found in violation of programme policies is subject to automatic suspension without notification. Google reserves the right to grant or deny an organisation's application or participation at any time, for any reason and to supplement or amend these eligibility guidelines at any time.