When you download videos from your Google TV library to your phone or tablet, you can watch them even when you don't have an internet connection. You can’t download videos onto a Google TV device.
- Connect your device to the internet.
- Open the Google TV app .
- Tap Your stuff Library.
- Find the content you want to download.
- Tap Download .
- You can download a video that you bought on up to 5 devices. If you rent a video, you can only download it on one device.
- If you remove a rented video from a device, you can download and watch it on another device.
Download videos with mobile data
Important: If you download videos with mobile data, you may have additional charges from your mobile provider.
- On your phone or tablet, open the Google TV app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture.
- Tap Google TV settings.
- Under “Downloads,” tap Network Download on any network.
Delete a downloaded video
- On your device, open the Google TV app .
- Next to a downloaded video, tap the Check mark Remove.