Connect a controller to your TV
- Connect your Stadia controller to the same Wi-Fi network as your TV. Learn how to set up your Stadia controller.
- If you use an external Google TV device, connect your controller to the same Wi-Fi network as your device and then select the corresponding HDMI input on your TV.
- Use your remote or a connected Bluetooth controller to launch the Stadia app.
- If you can’t find the app, you need to install the Stadia app on Google TV.
- From the Stadia home screen, at the top right, select your avatar.
- Select the controller icon .
- Press and hold the Stadia button until the controller turns on. After the controller vibrates twice and the button blinks white, release the button.
- Enter the linking code on your TV with the Stadia controller’s buttons.
You can use Bluetooth to connect a gaming controller, and then use it to play Stadia games or navigate your TV’s interface.