You can add more than one account on your Google TV so that you can sign in to services with multiple accounts. Your media and activity sync across devices that your Google Account is signed in to.
Sign in or add an account
Important: If you use an enterprise account, like one for work or school, some services might not work. For more information, contact your organisation's administrator.
- From the Google TV home screen, in the top right, go to the profile picture or initial and select Settings.
- Go to Accounts and sign in and select Add another account.
- Sign in to the Google Account that you want to add.
Tip: You can use other accounts on Google TV apps like YouTube, but recommendations on the Google TV home screen are based on the primary account's activity.
Remove or manage accounts
- From the Google TV home screen, in the top right, go to the user profile picture or initial and select Settings.
- Go to Accounts and sign in and select the profile that you want to remove.
- Select Remove Remove account.
Remove your account if you can't use your TV screen
- On a phone or computer, go to your device in your Google Account.
- Make sure that you're signed in to the same account as on your Google TV device.
- Choose the Google TV device from which you want to remove your account.
- Select Sign out.