You can add more than one user profile on your Google TV and sign in to Google services with multiple accounts. Your media and activity sync across devices that you’re signed in to.
Profiles may not be available on all TVs yet.
Add a profile
Important: If you use an enterprise account, like one for work or school, some services might not work. For more information, contact your organisation's administrator.
- From the Google TV home screen, at the top right, scroll to your profile picture or initial.
- Select your name + Add account.
- Select Add an account.
- Sign in to the Google Account that you want to add.
- Follow the prompts to complete the profile setup.
- Select the streaming services that you want to use with this profile.
Remove or manage profiles
Important: If you remove all the profiles on the device, your device will be factory reset.
- From the Google TV home screen, in the top right, go to the user profile picture or initial and select Settings.
- Go to Accounts and sign in and select the profile that you want to remove.
- Select Remove Remove account.
Remove your profile if you can't use your TV screen
- On a phone or computer, go to your device in your Google Account.
- Make sure that you're signed in to the same account as on your Google TV device.
- Choose the Google TV device from which you want to remove your account.
- Select Sign out.