You can add more than one user profile on your Google TV and sign in to Google services with multiple accounts. Your media and activity sync across devices that you’re signed in to.
Add a profile
Important: If you use an enterprise account, like one for work or school, some services might not work. For more information, contact your organization's administrator.
- From the Google TV home screen, go to your profile picture or initial.
- Select your name + Add account.
- Select Add an account.
- Sign in to the Google Account you want to add.
- Follow the prompts to complete the profile setup.
- Select the streaming services you want to use with this profile.
Remove or manage profiles
Important: If you remove all the profiles on the device, your device will be factory reset.
- From the Google TV home screen, select Settings Accounts & Sign In.
- Select the profile you want to remove.
- Select Remove Remove account.
Remove your profile if you can't use your TV screen
- On a phone or computer, go to your device in your Google Account.
- Make sure you're signed in to the same account as on your Google TV device.
- Choose the Google TV device you want to remove your account from.
- Select Sign out.