Google Express is now Google Shopping
Google Express has been integrated into Google Shopping, making it even easier and more convenient for you to find the best places and prices to buy.
Shop with confidence – your favorite stores and products offered by Google Express are still available to you. Plus, discover and compare prices for millions of products from thousands more new sellers from across the web.
When you’re ready to buy, you can choose to visit the store online, find a nearby store, or buy the item directly on Google easily and worry-free – just like you’re used to with Google Express.
How to find items to buy directly on Google Shopping
- On the mobile app, everything is buy-able
- On the web:
- Look for products with this cart icon
- Use the “Buy on Google” filter
The helpfulness and familiar functionality of Google Express has been integrated into Google Shopping on both the web and mobile app. Also, your app has a new name, new icon, and a fresh new look.
Google Shopping has your Google Express order history, preferences, and settings. You also won’t need a membership to shop or to get free shipping, just like Google Express.
What you’ll recognize from Google Express
- Signing in to Google Shopping using your Google Account
- Your Google Express order history, saved items, and notification settings
- The stores and products you know from Google Express
- Special promotional offers and deals
- Free delivery on qualifying orders
- Secure and easy checkout
- Purchases are covered by a Google guarantee when you buy directly on Google
- Customer Support 7 days a week
What’s new with Google Shopping
- Shop millions of products from thousands more stores online and nearby
- Choice between delivery and pickup
- The cart icon indicates which items you can buy directly on Google, and be backed by a Google guarantee
- Ability to get deals and product recommendations just for you, inspired by your Google activity