At checkout, you’ll find options for delivery timeframe and speeds that depend on your delivery address and the store that ships your order.
A few things to note
- To serve as wide an area of shoppers as possible, stores on our site work with delivery companies such as FedEx and UPS. You’ll find a tracking number on your Orders page, or in the email confirming that your order is on the way.
- Some delivery companies don’t ship on weekends.
- When your order requires a signature at delivery, you’ll be notified at checkout.
- You can make domestic returns on orders from international merchants. Read more on returns.
- Read more on international orders in our terms of service.
- For some items, delivery will be scheduled directly with the seller.
Store pickup availability
Important: Due to COVID-19, Best Buy changed their procedures to treat some store pickup orders as curbside pickups.
To choose store pickup at checkout, all items in an order must be eligible for pickup at the merchant. The availability of store pickup may also vary based on:
- Merchant and item availability
- If all items can be picked up at the same location
Tip: A valid government ID is required for store pickups. The name on the order must match the name on the ID. Once you complete an order, you cannot change the person who will pick up the order.