At checkout, you’ll find options for delivery timeframe and speeds that depend on your delivery address and the store shipping your order.
A few things to note
- Stores on our site work with delivery companies such as FedEx and UPS to serve as wide an area of shoppers as possible. You’ll find a tracking number on your Orders page, or in the email confirming that your order is on the way.
- Some delivery companies don’t ship on weekends.
- When your order requires a signature at delivery, you’ll be notified at checkout.
- You can make domestic returns on orders from international merchants. Read more on returns.
- Read more on international orders in our terms of service.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?