If you have issues with your order, contact us.United States
- The “Estimated Tax” may include other fees and may be an overestimate. If they don’t apply to your order, any taxes or fees are adjusted. The final amount is reflected in your final charge.
- Sales tax is calculated based on the delivery address.
Even if you use a promo or discount code, your card may be authorized for the full amount. The final amount charged to your card is based on:
- Item availability
- Discount codes applied
- Any fees the seller charges, like bottle deposits
Google Pay facilitates the charge. For the shipping & service fee, there are separate charges from:
- Each seller you order from
- Google or our partnered payment service provider
In 7–10 business days, the final amount is charged to your card and labeled as a Google transaction or with the information of a payment service provider, like PayPal.
You can confirm this amount:
- In the confirmation email that says your order is on its way
- On your Orders page after delivery
If you cancel your order or return an item, it may take 7–10 business days for the authorization to be removed.
Authorizations & data sharing
Payment Service Providers, like PayPal, process transactions for Buy on Google.
To identify and detect fraud with greater accuracy, Google shares with the Payment Service Providers data about you and your device, app, or browser.
Effective fraud detection and prevention are done to:
- Keep you and the retailers safe
- Minimize risks such as unauthorized credit card charges and account takeover
Taxes & fees
The item prices on Buy on Google include VAT, eco-fees, and copie privee fees, if applicable.
- When you place an order, your card may first be authorized for the amount in your order confirmation email.
- When your order ships, the final charge to your card is made.
- If any items were out of stock and not included in your order, it’s reflected in the amount you’re charged.
Payments are processed through Google Pay. Within 10 business days, after all parts of your order are shipped, your card is charged the final amount. You can confirm this amount:
- In the confirmation email that says your order is fully shipped
- On your Orders page after your order was fully shipped
If you cancel your order or return an item, it may also take 7–10 business days for the authorization to be removed.