Return an order
You can drop off returns at any collection point as listed on the return label, for a refund of the items you ordered. To find eligible collection point locations, you can go to the La Poste website.
- On your computer, open Google Shopping.
- At the top right, click Menu Orders.
- Choose which order you'd like to return, then click Return item(s).
- Select which items you'd like to return, then click Continue.
- Choose the reason you want to return each item, then click Continue Submit request.
- To print your shipping label, click Print.
Your return shipping documents are sent to the email address associated with your Google Account.
Tip: Feel free to reuse your Google Shopping packaging.
- To return an electronic item, make sure to reset and restore it using the manufacturer's instructions before packing the device.
- Include the packing slip inside the box with the items you want to return.
- For items from the same merchant: You can put multiple returns in one box, even if they’re from separate packages. Make sure to include the packing slips along with the items you want to return.
- For items from different merchants: Use multiple packages, one package for each merchant. Each box should include the label and packing slip. Repeat the return process for each individual merchant.
To check if your return has arrived for processing, use the tracking number provided with your return label. When your return is received, it's inspected and processed by the merchant. This usually happens within 48 hours of receipt. We’ll work with the store to process your refund, excluding any shipping fees.
A refund in the amount of the item price, plus VAT, will be applied to your credit card within 7–10 business days. You’ll get an email to let you know your refund is on the way. Some stores may deduct the cost of return shipping from your refund, depending on the item and reason for return. Returns are free for order-related issues.
If you’re curious about the status of your return, contact us with your order number and we'll check on it for you. Typically, the merchant shares this information with us no sooner than 5 days after you send in your return.