Recommendations and personalization using order history and Google activity
You can let Google use your Buy on Google order history and other Google activity (such as searches and clicks on the Google Search results page) to create a personalized shopping experience.
To help you get better results on Google Shopping, your order history and past Google activity are used to:
- Make recommendations on items to buy
- Enable quick reorders of products you’ve purchased before
- Send reminders based on your preferences and past orders
Manage your personalization settings
To turn off personalization using order history and Google activity:
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Go to Activity controls.
- Turn off Web & App Activity.
Please note that this may impact your experience in other Google services like Google Search and Google Assistant. You can always turn your Web & App Activity setting back on, delete it or change your settings at account.google.com.