You can let Google use your Buy on Google order history and other Google activity (such as searches and clicks on the Google Search results page) to create a personalized shopping experience.
To help you get better results on Google Shopping, your order history and past Google activity are used to:
- Make recommendations on items to buy
- Enable quick reorders of products you’ve purchased before
- Send reminders based on your preferences and past orders
Manage your personalization settings
To turn off personalization using order history and Google activity:
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Go to Activity controls.
- Turn off Web & App Activity.
Please note that this may impact your experience in other Google services like Google Search and Google Assistant. You can always turn your Web & App Activity setting back on, delete it or change your settings at account.google.com.