Return policies are set by merchants and may vary by item. Most items in new or as delivered condition can be returned within 14 days of delivery. Merchants may grant more favorable return policies. Returns can easily be initiated through Google.
- Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly: food, groceries, and living things, such as flowers and plants, aren't returnable. These types of items can be refunded.
- Goods which are made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised.
- Sealed goods which aren't suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- Sealed audio and video recordings and computer software must be unsealed and unopened when returned.
- Newspaper, periodical or magazines.
There's no cost to return an item if the return is due to an order or item related issue. These issues include items that arrive damaged or aren’t what were expected. In most cases, we’ll provide a prepaid return shipping label.
If the return is not due to an order or item related issue, we’ll still provide a prepaid return shipping label in most cases. The merchant may deduct a €2 return charge to cover the cost of return shipping from your refund.
Merchant processing of returns and refunds
Returned items are sent to the merchant to process based on the item's return policy. Merchants typically process your return within 2 business days from when they receive it. After your return is processed, you’ll typically get a refund in about a week. The refund amount from the merchant should be for the full price paid for the items returned. This refund includes shipping fees, up to the cost usually charged for standard delivery.
If your item isn't returned in the exact condition it was received, you may receive a partial refund. This includes items missing nonessential parts or tags, or other signs of use. Find more details about returns.
While you shop on our site, click on the Merchant name on the item page to learn more about their general sale conditions and return policies. On the page that appears, click “CGV (conditions générales)” or find this information on your "Order history" page after you place an order.
You can submit a withdrawal request through Buy on Google.
Not happy with the condition of your items when they arrive? Check your items before you start a return.
Ready to submit a request for a return? Learn how to return an order.
You can also submit a withdrawal request directly with the merchant through the form linked to the Merchant CGV on our site. You can find a link to this on the item page, or on your Order history page.