If you have missing, damaged, or incorrect items, contact Google Shopping support.
You’ll get an email notification about a change to your delivery when:
- There’s an unexpected delay in transit
- The driver can’t get to your door or leave your package in a safe place
For your reference, the email notification includes a tracking number. Usually, delivery companies try up to 3 times.
Where's my order?
Received notice of delivery from Google Shopping, but can't find your package
If you get a notice of delivery from Google Shopping but can’t find your package:
- Check your mail room, leasing office, lobby, or with your neighbor.
- There’s a chance that your order is still in transit. If it doesn’t arrive in another 24 hours, contact Google Shopping support.
Can’t find tracking information
- Once your order ships, you’ll receive an email to let you know it’s on the way.
- Some sellers’ tracking information doesn’t show on your Orders page. If you have any questions about your order, contact Google Shopping support.