If you have missing, damaged, or incorrect items, contact Google Shopping support.
You’ll get an email notification about a change to your delivery when:
- There’s an unexpected delay in transit
- The driver can’t get to your door or leave your package in a safe place
For your reference, the email notification includes a tracking number. Usually, delivery companies try up to 3 times.
Where's my order?
To check the status of your Google Shopping order, go to your Orders page. Above your most recent order, click your tracking number.
Received notice of delivery from Google Shopping, but can't find your package
If you get a notice of delivery from Google Shopping but can’t find your package:
- Check your mail room, leasing office, lobby, or with your neighbor.
- There’s a chance that your order is still in transit. If it doesn’t arrive in another 24 hours, contact Google Shopping support.
Can’t find tracking information
- Once your order ships, you’ll receive an email to let you know it’s on the way.
- Some sellers’ tracking information doesn’t show on your Orders page. If you have any questions about your order, contact Google Shopping support.