You can now easily tell when a retailer has a business identity attribute. To help you find and support businesses with specific identity attributes, check for one of the following identity icons:
You can find these icons on the product page of the Shopping tab.
Tip: You'll only find these icons if a retailer has self-identified with an attribute and added it to their business profile. Learn how to add an identity attribute to your business.
Check if a business has an identity attribute
- Search for an item you want to know more about.
- Go to the "Shopping" tab.
- Mobile device: Tap the product title or image of the item.
- Computer: Click the product title or image View Product details.
- Businesses with identity attributes will have icons next to their names. On the product page, if a retailer chose a business identity attribute, you'll find an icon in their product details, like .
- Mobile device: Check in the “Buying options” section.
- Computer: Check in the “Compare buying options” section.