You can now easily tell when a retailer identifies as a Black-owned business. To help you find and support Black-owned businesses, check for the Black-owned icon . You can find this icon on the product page of the Shopping tab.
Tip: You'll only find this icon if the retailer chooses to self-identify as Black-owned. Learn how to add the Black-owned icon to your business.
Check if a business is Black-owned
- Search for an item you want to know more about.
- Go to the "Shopping" tab.
- Mobile device: Click the product title or image of the item.
- Computer: Click the product title or image View Product details.
- On the product page, if a retailer identifies as Black-owned, you'll find the Black-owned icon .
- Mobile device: Check in the “Buying options” section.
- Computer: Check in the “Compare buying options” section.