We’re here to help you discover and select products and online sellers. User-contributed content is intended to enhance your experience and the experience of other Google users. We have developed content policies to help ensure everyone who views user-generated content has a positive and beneficial experience.
Follow our policy:
Important: Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit or contains profanity.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful, or that threatens or harasses others.
- Don't post or link to any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, "Trojan horses," or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else's computer.
- Don't post any material that violates the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
- Don't impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't violate any other applicable law or regulation.
- Don't use comments as a forum for advertisement.
Also consider these guidelines:
- Make your comments useful and informative.
- When you review content, post clear, valuable, honest, and relevant information about it.
- Try to include both positives and drawbacks.
- Be nice to others and don’t attack them.
- Make your comments readable. Don't use excessive capitalization and punctuation.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.