Upload music from your computer to Google Play with the Music Manager desktop application and listen to the music you love anywhere you have Internet access.
Music Manager features
- Upload up to 50,000 songs from your iTunes library, Windows Media Player library, My Music folder, or folders of your choice to Google Play.
- Only upload what you want - choose individual songs or upload songs automatically.
- Adjust the bandwidth available for uploading songs.
- View your upload progress.
- Download any songs that you previously uploaded to your music library, as well as songs you purchased from Google Play.
Install Music Manager
- Visit Google Play Music on your computer and click Upload music.
- Click Download Music Manager.
- Follow the installation directions.