Upload your music collection with Music Manager
Upload music from your computer to Google Play with the Music Manager desktop application and listen to the music you love anywhere you have Internet access.
Music Manager is compatible with desktop and laptop computers and is not available to download onto mobile devices.
Music Manager features
- Upload up to 50,000 songs from your iTunes library, Windows Media Player library, My Music folder, or folders of your choice to Google Play.
- Only upload what you want - choose individual songs or upload songs automatically.
- Adjust the bandwidth available for uploading songs.
- View your upload progress.
- Download any songs that you previously uploaded to your music library, as well as songs you purchased from Google Play.
Install Music Manager
- Visit Google Play Music on your computer and click Upload music.
- Click Download Music Manager.
- Follow the installation directions.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?