Radio stations for subscribers
With a Google Play Music subscription, you can listen to an unlimited number of songs and discover new music you love with custom radio stations.
Note: Some radio features aren't available in all countries.
Listen to personalized and curated stations
You can find stations based on your current mood, activity, or listening history.
- Open the Google Play Music web player or the Google Play Music app .
- Select Menu > Home.
- Select a station and follow the on-screen instructions.
You can also start a new station by selecting I'm feeling lucky radio.
Note: This feature is not yet available in all countries.
Use the menu for each radio station
- On a station, select Menu . If you're using the Google Play Music web player, you'll need to hover over the station to see the Menu icon.
- Within each menu, review the options available for that station.
Menu options may include:
- Go to artist or album: Takes you away from the radio station and opens a list of songs specific to that artist or album.
- Not interested: This will remove a recommended station from Listen Now.
- Delete: This will remove the station from your account.
- Rename: You can edit the title of the station.
Download a radio station
You can download radio stations to your Android mobile device to listen without an Internet connection.
- Open the Google Play Music app .
- Tap Menu > Home or Browse stations.
- Once you've found a radio station you want to download, tap Menu > Add to Library.
- Tap Menu > Music library.
- Swipe to the "Stations" menu.
- On the station you want to download, tap Menu > Download.