You can use Google Play Music to listen to your library on your computer, smartphone or other supported devices. You can use up to ten devices in total, including tablets, iPods etc.
Listen on one device at a time
While you can use multiple devices with the same account, you can only play music using one device at a time.
If you play music on multiple devices at the same time using the same account, your music will be paused so that you can choose which device you'd like to use.
If you need to make room for another device that you want to listen to music on, you can de-authorise up to four devices per year, using your computer or mobile device.On your computer
- Go to Google Play Music Settings.
- Under 'My devices', review your devices.
- To remove a device from your list, select De-authorise.
- Open the Google Play Music app .
- Touch the Menu icon > Settings > Manage your devices.
- To remove a device from your list, touch the 'Delete' icon, X.
Use multiple accounts with Music Manager
You can use two Google Accounts per computer with Music Manager.