When you share music in your Google Play library, the people you share with can choose to listen to a preview of the song or purchase it. If you share music that's part of your subscription with another subscriber, they can stream your shared music.
Note: Some content can't be shared, including music from your personal collection that you've uploaded to Google Play.
Share songs and albums
- Go to the Google Play Music web player or open the Google Play Music app .
- Select Menu My Library or Music library.
- On a song or album, select Menu Share.
- Select how you want to share your music.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.