You can download music you've purchased or added to Google Play to your mobile device or computer so you can listen when you don't have an internet connection. If you subscribe to Google Play Music, you can also download subscription tracks to your mobile device.
When you download using Safari, Internet Explorer, or Firefox, you can download a song to your computer two times. When you use Google Play Music for Chrome or Music Manager, you can download to your computer an unlimited number of times.
Download using the web player
- Go to the Google Play Music web player.
- Click Music Library .
- Click Albums or Songs.
- Point to the song or album you want to download.
- Click More Download or Download album.
Download using Music Manager
Once you've set up Music Manager:
- Open Google Play Music Manager.
- Click Download.
- Click Download my library or Download free and purchased.
Having trouble syncing? If music you've recently purchased from the Google Play Store or uploaded from your computer isn't available on the Google Play Music app on your mobile device, go to my music won't sync.