If you’re accepted to the beta and your PC meets the minimum requirements, you can download Google Play Games on your PC.
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/googleplaygames.
- Click Download.
- To install the app, open the downloaded file, then follow the instructions on your PC. Installation can take a few minutes.
- For Google Play Games to work, either Hypervisor or HAXM must be turned on.
- During installation, you might be prompted to turn on Hypervisor.
- If you don’t turn on Hypervisor, you may be asked to turn on HAXM.
- HAXM is only supported on PCs that have Intel processors.
- Learn how to turn off Hypervisor after installation.
- Only the first user who installed Google Play Games on PC can open it and play games.
Fix problems with installation
If you have trouble with installation, try these steps:
- Check that your Windows version is up to date. For more info about how to update your computer, contact your PC manufacturer.
- Make sure you have at least 20 GB of available storage space.
- Uninstall and reinstall Google Play Games.
- Restart your computer.
Tip: If you try all of these troubleshooting steps and still can’t install Google Play Games on your PC, contact us.