If your organization is required to appoint a data protection officer (DPO), an EU representative, or both, under the European Union’s (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you should register their details in managed Google Play.
You must be signed in as an admin or owner for this task.
Register your representatives
- Sign in to managed Google Play.
- Click Admin Settings.
- In the Data Protection Officer and EU Representative section, click Edit .
- Enter the contact information of your Data Protection Officer or EU Representative, as required for your organization under the GDPR.
- Click Save.
About the DPO and EU representative
- A data protection officer (DPO) is the person designated, where applicable, to facilitate compliance with the provisions of the GDPR. The GDPR defines the criteria and the conditions under which a data protection officer must be designated.
- An EU representative is the person designated, where applicable, to represent customers not established in the EU with regard to their obligations under the GDPR.