Note: Managed Google Play no longer supports the ability to purchase app licenses. For more information, see Buy and manage app licenses.
If you purchase several licenses for an app by mistake, or if you are unsatisfied with a purchased app, you can request a refund within 15 days of purchase. The refund request must be for all of the licenses purchased in a single transaction—you can’t request a refund for part of a transaction.
Note: The administrator account that made the original purchase must be the one to request a refund on the transaction. The refund amount is credited to the credit card on the administrator's Google account.
To request a refund:
- Sign in to managed Google Play.
- From the Apps menu, select My company apps.
- (Optional) From the All Apps list, select Paid.
- From the list of apps, find the app, and click History to see the purchase history.
- Locate the transaction and click Details.
- Click Refund.
- Click Done.
If the 15-day return period has passed, we recommend contacting the app developer directly. You can find an app developer's contact information on an app’s detail page in managed Google Play.