Get a refund for app licenses
If you purchase several licenses for an app by mistake, or if you are unsatisfied with a purchased app, you can request a refund within 15 days of purchase. The refund request must be for all of the licenses purchased in a single transaction—you can’t request a refund for part of a transaction.
To request a refund:
- Sign in to managed Google Play.
- From the Apps menu, select My company apps.
- (Optional) From the All Apps list, select Paid.
- From the list of apps, find the app, and click History to see the purchase history.
- Locate the transaction and click Details.
- Click Refund.
- Click Done.
If the 15-day return period has passed, we recommend contacting the app developer directly. You can find an app developer's contact information on an app’s detail page in managed Google Play.