Get a refund for app licenses
Note: Managed Google Play will no longer support the ability to purchase app licenses from the end of August 2019. For more information, see Buy and manage app licenses.
If you purchase several licenses for an app by mistake, or if you are unsatisfied with a purchased app, you can request a refund within 15 days of purchase. The refund request must be for all of the licenses purchased in a single transaction—you can’t request a refund for part of a transaction.
To request a refund:
- Sign in to managed Google Play.
- From the Apps menu, select My company apps.
- (Optional) From the All Apps list, select Paid.
- From the list of apps, find the app, and click History to see the purchase history.
- Locate the transaction and click Details.
- Click Refund.
- Click Done.
If the 15-day return period has passed, we recommend contacting the app developer directly. You can find an app developer's contact information on an app’s detail page in managed Google Play.