Sunsetting the Google Play Artist Hub
Thank you for using the Google Play Artist Hub.
We are in the process of sunsetting the Artist Hub. If you currently have an Artist Hub artist account, please note that:
- Your content (e.g., tracks, albums, images, bios) no longer appears in the Google Play Store or Google Play Music service.
- You cannot upload or add new content.
- You cannot edit or remove existing content.
- You will receive your final reports and payments (if any) by June 30, 2019.
- Your content and associated metadata, and your reports, will be deleted from the Artist Hub on August 31, 2019. Please download any content and reports you need before August 31, 2019.
We encourage you to become a YouTube Artist if you aren’t already -- please visit YouTube for Artists for great resources to get you started.
If you would like to make your music available for purchase/download, we recommend using one of these YouTube partners, though you are free to choose another content distributor:
Label partners, you are no longer able to upload files to the Artist Hub or manage artist pages from within the Artist Hub. You should have received details on the new process for handling artist page updates. Please contact your partner manager or email@example.com if you did not receive these details or have questions. Note that we are not yet sunsetting the Google Play Music service. We will provide further details about the Google Play Music service at a later date -- our team has provided answers to frequently asked questions regarding this topic in our forum.
Thank you for helping to make the Google Play Artist Hub a success.