Google Play artist hub users selling original content on Google Play can set a self-hold on payment disbursement. Artist hub users do this by either raising the payment threshold, or by holding payments until a future release date.
To place a self-hold on payments:
- Log into your Google Play artist hub account.
- Under the Payments Tab, go to Payment Settings.
- Under Payment Settings, you can adjust either your payment threshold or a future date payment schedule by clicking Configure next to Payment Schedule.
- Increase payment threshold to, which sets a new payment threshold and overrides the default of $1USD (amount will be in localized currency) for monthly payments.
- Hold my payment until, holds your payment for up to a year.
- In the appropriate field, enter the value for either your payment threshold, or the future date when you’d like to be paid.
- Press Save.
If increasing the payment threshold on your account, there is a minimum of $100USD (amount will be in localized currency).