Find your Google Play store page URL
Linking your Google Play store page from your official artist website will allow your fans to preview, buy, and share any music you have live on Google Play across the web.
You can find your Google Play store page URL by logging into your artist hub:
- First login to the Google Play artist hub.
- Under the Artists & Music tab, click the Edit Artist Info button.
- If your store page is published, you will find your URL at the top of the page edit fields:
Adding a Google Play Logo and Store Page URL to your Official Artist Website
You can link to your Google Play store page from your official website. Follow these steps to get started:
- Download the Google Play logo below:
- Once you know where you'd like to put the logo and link on your artist website, update the below HTML and paste it into the appropriate place on your artist website's HTML source code:
<a href="[paste your Google Music artist page URL here]"><img src="get_it_on_play_logo_large.png" alt="Google Play store page"></a>