You can upload an album image for each album you create. Note that you will be able to upload your album art during the album creation process. However, you may want to update or change your album image, which you can do at any time.
To make updates or changes to an image on an already published album:
- Login into the Google Play artist hub.
- Under Artists & Music, click the Upload & Edit Music button.
- Locate the album that you'd whose image you'd like to update, and click the Edit Album button next to the album.
- Next, you will be taken to a general editing page, where you can click Edit Album Art.
- On the following screen, select Upload Image.
- Browse to and select your new album art, and once done click Save Changes.
Important: Remember that images must be in png, jpg, and gif format, minimum size 500 x 500, and that all album images must be original content.
Rights and Policies
All album images must be original and you must own copyright to the images that you upload for use on your albums. Learn more.
Size and Format
Album images are accepted in png, jpg, and gif format, minimum size 500 x 500. Please be sure to upload your best quality image. Images should be RGB encoded; currently, CMYK encoded images are not supported.