Submitting W-9 tax information
In order to be paid for your content that is sold on Google Play, you will need to submit a W-9 tax form. If in the United States, the W-9 form is our way to report your earnings to the US Treasury under your chosen business classification. If outside of the United States, you will automatically be directed to complete a W-8BEN.
To complete your W-9:
- Under the Payments tab, select Profile.
- Next, click on the Submit Tax Information link. You will be brought to a W-9 form that will need to be completed.
- Select the appropriate choice for business tax classification information.
- Enter your tax identification number.
- Sign the certification of the your W-9 document.
Payments will be paid monthly using the checking account that you identify for deposits.