Unlimited free preview plays
Use the option of sharing your music with unlimited streams!
Unlimited streams are available to Google Play customers logged in to their Google Play account. Users not logged in to their Google Play account will be limited to 30 second previews. You can set optional rights and allow unlimited free preview plays in the Google Play artist hub. Setting your tracks with unlimited free preview plays is done when you edit your track metadata. You can set up unlimited free preview plays when you go through the original album creation process, but you can always update your free preview plays at any time.
To edit your tracks' number of free preview plays:
- Under the Artists & Music tab, click the Upload & Edit Music button.
- Find the album and track you'd like to set unlimited streams on and click the Edit Album button next to the album.
- Next, you will be taken to a general editing page, where you can click Edit Tracks.
- After that, you will be given the chance to edit your track information, including the number of available free preview plays.
- Click the Edit button next to the tracks(s) that you’d like to update.
- Once you’ve made edits, click Save on the track edit dialogue box.
- To confirm changes, click Save Changes.
- Share with friends and professional contacts!
You may choose to change the amount of free preview streams that you offer on your music at any time.