How to create an artist hub account
Important: Before creating your account, be sure to read through the article about who should create an Google Play artist hub account.
To create an artist hub account:
- Visit play.google.com/music/publish
- Sign-in with the Google account to which you would like your Google Play store page associated.
- Search for your artist name.
- If found, click the Select button next to your artist name.
- If not found, select Create This Store Page toward the bottom of the screen.
- You may be asked to provide a verification code to verify your identify. Go here to request a verification code.
- Accept all the agreements and terms of service.
- To pay the one-time signup fee, please provide your credit card information using your Google Wallet account. Providing credit card information is one way that we help protect against artist impersonation. Once payment is made, you should have instant access to begin editing your Google Play store page.
If you mistakenly registered with the wrong Google account, please contact artist support.