Leave Google Play Points
If you leave Google Play Points:
- You lose your points, level, benefits, and perks.
- You can use any remaining coupons or items that you already exchanged with your points.
- You’ll continue to receive promotions until your request is processed.
- If you rejoin Play Points within 30 days, your points, level, benefits, and perks are restored.
- If you join after 30 days you’ll be enrolled as a new user.
- If you register again, you won’t receive an enrollment bonus.
- It may take up to 5 days to unenroll
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?