When you earn points in a calendar year, your points add up to put you at a certain level. The more points you earn, the higher your level becomes. The higher your level is, the more points, perks and benefits you can get.
Google Play Points & benefits by level
|Level||# of points you
need to have
|Points earned for
every 5 INR spent
|Bronze||0 - 249||1 point||
|Silver||250 - 999||1.1 points||
|Gold||1,000 - 3,999||1.2 points||
|Platinum||4,000 or above||1.4 points||
When you reach a new level, you stay at that level until the end of the next calendar year. At the start of each calendar year, your level may change based on how many points you earned the previous year.
Here’s an example of how your level might change from 2021 to 2022:
- In the calendar year January 1, 2021 - December 31, 2021, you reach the Gold level. You’ll stay in Gold level until the end of the next calendar year (December 31, 2022), even if you don’t earn any points.
- From January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022, if you earn:
- 250 points: You’ll start January 1, 2023 at the Silver level.
- 1,000 points: You’ll start January 1, 2023 at the Gold level.
- 4,000 points: You’ll start January 1, 2023 at the Platinum level.
You can get additional support benefits if you have a Platinum or Diamond status in Google Play Points. Learn how to get Platinum or Diamond status.
- Jump ahead of the waiting list for Play issues. When you call or chat with our support team, you’ll automatically be prioritized and get less waiting time.
- Chat with an expert from a dedicated support team. If you have Platinum or Diamond status, you’ll immediately get matched with specially selected agents from a team dedicated to support Platinum or Diamond status users.
Note: Google Play cannot guarantee waiting times. All support benefits are subject to availability.