When you earn points in a calendar year, your points add up to put you at a certain level. The more points you earn, the higher your level becomes. The higher your level is, the more points, perks and benefits you can get.
Here’s an example of how your level might change from 2021 to 2022:
- In the calendar year January 1, 2021 - December 31st, 2021, you reach the Gold level. You’ll stay at Gold until the end of the next calendar year (December 31st, 2022), even if you don’t earn any points.
- From January 1st, 2022 to December 31st 2022, if you earn:
- 150 points, you’ll start January 1st, 2023 at the Silver level.
- 600 points, you’ll start January 1st, 2023 at the Gold level.
- 3,000 points, you’ll start January 1st, 2023 at the Platinum level.
|Level||# of points you
need to have
|Points earned for
every 1 ILS spent
|Bronze||0 - 149||3 points||
|Silver||150 - 599||3.3 points||
|Gold||600 - 2,999||3.6 points||
|Platinum||3,000 or above||4.2 points||