Join Google Play Points
Google Play Points is a rewards program that lets you earn points and rewards with the Google Play Store.
With Google Play Points, you can:
- Earn points for purchases of digital content, in app items and downloads from the Google Play Store.
- Use points to get discount coupons, in-app items, or Google Play Credit.
- Get more benefits, rewards and points as your level goes up.
You’ll start by earning 1 point for every $1 USD you spend with Google Play. Earn 3 times more points for the first seven days as a one time bonus. When you collect enough points within a calendar year, you’ll level up, which earns you more points and benefits. The higher your level, the more points you earn. Learn more about levels, benefits, and perks.
To join Google Play Points, you’ll need:
- To be in the US, Japan, or Korea.
- An Android device that works with Google Play. Learn more about supported devices.
- A Google Play account that’s not managed by your school or a parent. Learn how to switch accounts.
- A valid payment method. Learn how to add a payment method on Google Play.
- A billing address that matches your Google Play country. Learn how to change your Google Play country.
Note: Levels, benefits and program details may vary by country.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Tap Menu Play Points.
- Tap Join.
If you don’t have a payment method, you may be asked to add one.