Follow the instructions below if:
- It’s less than 48 hours since you bought an app or made an in-app purchase, you can request a refund through Google Play.
- You bought music, movies, books, or other content, you may be able to request a refund after more than 48 hours (check policy below).
You’ll usually get a decision within 15 minutes but it can take up to 4 business days.
If you use English on your device you can request a refund through Google Play below:
If you don't find your purchase on the recent purchases list, request a refund from the Google Play website.
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you'd like a refund.
- You'll get a message that says "Thank you for sharing your concerns." You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes but it can take up to 4 business days.
- If you have multiple refund requests, repeat these steps for each thing you bought.
- If you don't see the order, you may have bought it using a different Google Account. Learn how to switch accounts.