Request a refund for a Google Play purchase
- On your computer, go to https://play.google.com/store/account.
- Scroll down to "Order History" and find the order you want to return.
- If you don't see the order listed, you may have bought it on a different Google Account. Find out how to switch accounts.
- To the right of the order, click More .
- Select Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you would like a refund.
- You will see a message saying "thank you for sharing your concerns." You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes, but it can take up to two business days.
If you have multiple refund requests, repeat these steps for each thing you bought.
Dan is a Google Play expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.