Here's how to add, edit, or remove payment methods you use for Google Play purchases.
For more information about the payment options available, such as credit cards, direct carrier billing, PayPal, and Google Play credit, go to accepted payment methods. If you have problems, fix payment issues on your account.
Note: If you’re a Chromebook user with the Google Play Store app enabled, you can also follow the instructions in the Android tab above.
Add a payment method
- On your computer, go to your Google Play account.
- Click Add a payment method.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- The new payment method will be added to your Google account.
Remove a payment method
The payment method will be removed from your Google account.
Edit a payment method
Your payment method will be updated and you will be able to select it when you buy something on Google Play.
Change your payment method while making a purchase
- On your computer, go to the Google Play Store.
- Go to a paid item's detail page.
- Click the price.
- Next to the current payment method, click the Down arrow .
- Choose from one of your existing payment methods or add a new one.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your purchase.
Note: If you add a payment method while making a purchase, it will be saved in your account.