New to Google Play Music? Learn the basics
With Google Play Music, you can easily play, store and share music you love. If you subscribe to Google Play Music, you can listen to millions of songs without ads, create custom radio, and skip songs as much as you want.
Learn how to listen to music using your computer and the Google Play Music app.
- Listen to music on your mobile device
- Listen to music on your computer
- Use Google Play Music with Chromecast
You can store up to 50,000 of your songs for free and blend your collection with Google Play's library.
- Download and install Music Manager
- Upload music using Music Manager
- Transfer music from a computer to a device
You can make playlists, mixes, and custom radio stations (with a subscription) based on your favorite artists or songs in your library.
Shana is a Google Play expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.