You can find and download apps and digital content in the Google Play Store .
What you can do with Google Play
Google apps that will help you get started include:
- Games for Android devices and Chromebooks. Download Google Play Games.
- Rent or buy movies or TV shows.
- Read or listen to books, news and publication subscriptions. Download Google Play Books.
If you plan to buy apps or something within the apps that you download, set up a payment method.
Set a payment method to use with all apps
You can use this payment method to buy apps, or items within the apps that you download from Google Play, including the apps mentioned above. When you add a payment method, you'll automatically get access to thousands of books, movies, TV shows and games.
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments and subscriptions Payment methods Add payment method.
- Choose the payment method that you want to add.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Get help with Google Play
- Google Play Help Centre
- Downloading and purchasing
- Play Store won’t open, load or download apps
- Find the right place to get help
Find help for problems with your account
Ask a Google Play expert
The forum has an active community of experts who can help with Google Play. Browse previous discussions or post your question to get advice. Visit the Google Play Help Forum.