You can find and download apps and digital content in the Google Play Store .
What you can do with Google Play
Google apps that will help you get started include:
- Rent or buy movies or TV shows. Download Google Play Movies & TV.
- Read or listen to books, news and publication subscriptions. Download Google Play Books.
- Buy or stream music. Download Google Play Music.
If you plan to buy apps or something within the apps you download, set up a payment method.
Set a payment method to use with all apps
You can use this payment method to buy apps, or items within the apps you download from Google Play, including the apps mentioned above. When you add a payment method, you'll automatically get access to thousands of books, movies, TV shows, and games.
- On a desktop or web browser, go to your Google Play payment methods.
- Click Add a new payment method.
- Follow the steps on the screen. The new payment method will be added to your Google account.
Get help with Google Play
- Google Play Help Center
- Downloading & purchasing
- Play Store won’t open, load, or download apps
- Find the right place to get help
Find help for problems with your account
Ask a Google Play expert
The forum has an active community of experts who can help with Google Play. Browse previous discussions or post your question to get advice. Visit the Google Play Help Forum.