Add to & check your Google Play balance
Your Google Play balance is credit that you can use to buy apps, games, and digital content on Google Play. Here’s how you can add to your balance:
- Redeem Google Play gift cards.
- Redeem digital gift codes.
- Use a promo code.
- Buy credit (only available in the U.S.).
Add to your Google Play balance
Redeem a gift card
When you redeem a gift card, the gift card amount gets added to your Google Play balance.
Check your Google Play balance
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu Account.
- Under "Payment methods," see your balance.
See what you can buy
Related articleLearn how to change your payment method.
Dan is a Google Play expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.